Indulge Yourself In A Comparison
- Other financial calculators are good for one specific calculation. The Choosing Wealth® Calculator can be used for multiple calculations without having to change tools or pages.
- Other financial calculators make assumptions that do not apply to you, or do not allow for assumptions that are unique to you. The Choosing Wealth® Calculator puts you in total control.
- Other retirement calculators calculate the probability of achieving one’s retirement goal. The Choosing Wealth® Calculator focuses on calculating “how much is needed” to achieve one’s goal.
The Choosing Wealth® Calculator is now available online in a form designed to make it quick and easy to calculate solutions to a wide variety of personal finance questions. For example:
“I’m 48 and want to retire in 15 years. If I expect to live to 85, and expect inflation to average 4% a year, how much would I need at the start of retirement to finance a $5,000 / month lifestyle through my retirement years?”
“If I bought a $200,000 house instead of one costing $250,000, and invested the $50,000 I didn’t spend, how much more would that add to my retirement income if I expect to retire in 18 years?”
The Choosing Wealth® Calculator is available as follows:
1. try it out for three days for free – see more here
2. as a one year subscription stand alone product – see more here
3. with membership in the Wealth Choosers Club – see more here
Our innovative calculator also employs color-coded keys that are used together for your calculations. For convenience and accuracy, the Choosing Wealth® Calculator displays the values you enter in the variables and calculation results below the keys.